You asked for it, and we listened. No need to order different porducts to protect different surfaces – just one and you’re done! Introducing MicroGuard® AD1000 All-In-One Hard Surface Finish. Our patented AD1000 provides a long-lasting, stunningly beautiful, sustainable and non-sacrificial finish that protects tile & grout, stone, terrazzo, non-ferrous metal, painted metal and concrete surfaces from corrosion, abrasive wear, mold, odor, graffiti and chemical attack.
(formerly AD703, AD708, AD00)
Preserve. Prolong. Protect.
At Adsil, we specialize in sustainability – making your assets last longer, stay cleaner and cost less to maintain. Our MicroGuard® All-In-One Hard Surface Finish is an inorganic, self-curing, glass-like coating that is among the most durable coating known to mankind. So different and effective, it’s patented.
Adsil’s MicroGuard® AD1000 clear siloxane sealing system covalently bonds with a variety of hard surfaces to produce a beautiful, strong, thin, clear coat that delivers remarkable adhesion, long-term protection and wear-resistance. Inside or outside.
Unique Features and Benefits
- Patented technology
- Covalently bonds to the surface (becomes a part of the surface)
- Beautiful, hi-gloss finish
- Extends asset/property life
- Sustainable with proven ROI
- Easy to clean, low maintenance
- Cost reduction in cleaning materials and labor
- Enables green cleaners to be effectively used
- No maintenance contract necessary
- Eliminates the need for waxing and buffing
- Mold, mildew, fungus, germ, virus, bacteria mitigation (ASTM-G21 rated zero, no microbial growth)
- Clear, non-yellowing surface protection from UV light degradation
- “High Traction” wet or dry (NSFI certified, ASTM D2047)
- Wear resistant, long-term durability (ASTM D4060)
- Abrasion or ablation protection
- Extreme tolerance to heat and cold
- Chemical and stain resistant
- Non-sacrificial, graffiti protection
- Indoor and outdoor use
Preserve, prolong and protect your most valuable assets, and your bottom line, with MicroGuard®.
Click on a surface group for detailed benefits.