MicroGuard by Adsil
Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, Adsil Corporation is a privately held company, that operates as the parent company for the MicroGuard / MicroKleen / MicroGrip lines. Its market base includes all the countries within NAFTA, as well as several additional transnational distribution arrangements.
Adsil Corporation manufactures unique, clear, inorganic, siloxane coatings that protect a wide array of different surfaces. MicroGuard’s inorganic coatings are designed to help extend the life expectancy of equipment and property and also contribute to the ease of maintenance of these surfaces, so cleaning costs are lowered. MicroGuard is setting a new standard of excellence in the field of high-performance product finishes.
MicroGuard manufactures protective clear coatings for non-ferrous metal corrosion protection; mold & mildew mitigation on numerous interior or exterior surfaces; energy savings on HVAC/R equipment; producing a stain-resistant, wet-look seal coat on concrete or decorative stone; sealing grout and hard tile surfaces against staining, mildew growth and burnishing, and so much more.
The specific markets that MicroGuard serves includes: industrial & commercial building industry, residential housing and select O.E.M. product finishes.
MicroGuard manufactures its products for customers seeking:
- Mold & mildew mitigation, interior or exterior
- Non-sacrificial anti-graffiti protection
- Abrasion or ablation protection
- Surface protection for UV light degradation
- Corrosion protection of non-ferrous metals
- Unparalleled stain resistance properties
- Reduction of energy consumption — HVAC/R equipment
- Ease of surface cleaning & maintenance
- Reduction of costs associated with cleaning
- Extension of asset or property life
- Beautifully protect, preserve & prolong your surfaces
- Enables green cleaners to be effectively used
- Excellent ROI