Much time, energy and money are expended in the removal of graffiti. MicroGuard® AD1000 All-In-One Hard Surface Finish can be used as treatment to protect against common graffiti tagging.
MicroGuard® AD1000 All-In-One Hard Surface Finish provides a permanent, non-sacrificial, protective barrier for many bare and painted surfaces where graffiti tagging is a problem. The non-stick, repelling properties of this clear treatment prevent graffiti from attaching to the surface making removal quick and simple. All forms of aerosol and roller-applied paint, permanent marker, ink, etc. can be easily removed using solvent or one of many graffiti cleaners without damaging the protective clear coat.
MicroGuard® AD1000 is a reactive siloxane coating that forms an unbreakable bond at the molecular level with a variety of surfaces. The result is unmatched weatherability and durability making MicroGuard® AD1000 a top choice for municipal, commercial and industrial applications where difficult-to-reach areas such as concrete abutments, overpasses, sound barriers, underpass bridges, etc. must be protected. AD1000 can also be used in protecting painted metal, fiberglass, signs, benches, bathrooms, interior and exterior walls, elevators, stainless steel, non-ferrous metal, painted or bare masonry and concrete.
Unique Features and Benefits
- Patented technology
- Covalently bonds to the surface (becomes a part of the surface)
- Beautiful, hi-gloss finish
- Permanent protection from graffiti tagging
- Can be applied over existing coatings
- Non-sacrificial – withstands multiple washings without damagi ng the protective clear coat
- Extends asset/property life
- Sustainable with proven ROI
- Easy to clean, low maintenance
- Cost reduction in cleaning materials and labor
- Enables green cleaners to be effectively used
- No maintenance contract necessary
- Mold, mildew, fungus, germ, virus, bacteria mitigation (ASTM-G21 rated zero, no microbial growth)
- Clear, non-yellowing surface protection from UV light degradation
- “High Traction” wet or dry (NSFI certified, ASTM D2047)
- Wear resistant, long-term durability (ASTM D4060)
- Abrasion or ablation protection
- Extreme tolerance to heat and cold
- Chemical and stain resistant
- Indoor and outdoor use