Airports, Convenience Stores, Commercial & Industrial Facilities, Hospitality, Hotels, Restaurants, Residential, Retail, Schools, Government Buildings, Malls, Shopping Centers, Sporting & Entertainment Venues, Theme Parks, Hospitals, Utilities, Malls/Shopping Centers
To view case studies listed by Industry Click Here
Why MicroGuard: Building maintenance is a never-ending process. Whether maintenance involves a single commercial property, a sprawling commercial complex or a single-family residence, age, the environment and normal wear and tear continues to depreciate your asset’s useful life and also negatively impacts the overall appearance of the property.
MicroGuard’s line of cutting edge products will provide the solutions to help you reduce the vicious cycle of repair and replacement by Preserving, Prolonging and Protecting the life cycle of your asset investment. Your building facility assets will last longer, look better and best of all, will require less labor and cleaning maintenance, thus, reducing operating costs.
Adsil offers a full line of protective surface treatments tailored for building maintenance solutions. In fact, when compared against other competitive protective coatings, our unique, hydrophobic, clear finishes naturally slough away dirt and other organic debris. The cured film of MicroGuard® finishes act as a natural repellent to organic contaminants, including mold.
MicroGuard® clear, inorganic, siloxane products have been designed as surface protection treatments for:
- Non-ferrous metal tanks & equipment
- Painted beams & support structures;
- HVAC/R equipment
- Concrete, ceramic tile, or terrazzo flooring
- Stainless steel and/or most non-ferrous metal parts.
MicroGuard® products combine utilitarian functionality with aesthetic and decorative beauty. All MicroGuard® products are formulated to Preserve, Prolong and Protect the life of your equipment asset or property. Under the MicroGuard® label, several formula platform variations were optimized in order to provide solutions for both common and uncommon exposures. Several examples of these solutions include:
- Mold & mildew mitigating properties
- Clear gloss finishes that actually reduce the slip co-efficient of friction of certain horizontal surfaces
- Micron thin film applications that covalently bond to non-ferrous metals and demonstrate unparalleled corrosion protection
- Extremely tight, cross-link cured film formations that positively seal concrete
- Non-yellowing clear film deposits that can tolerate high-heat conditions and remain transparent
- Cured films that are so durable that they resist the debilitating effects of industrial exposures to many acid or base materials, aromatic & aliphatic solvents, motor oil, transmission & brake fluids, gasoline, water and are highly resistant to abrasion or ablation exposures.
We Don’t Kill the Microbes; They Just Don’t Grow on Us!
Other Important Product Benefits
- Resists Damage from Moisture
- Retards Moisture Intrusion
- Mitigates Mold & Mildew Growth
- Provides Improved Slip Resistance
- Resists Chemical Attack
- Enhances Surface Aesthetics
- Promotes Physical Longevity
- Reduces Cleaning Costs
- Highly Stain Resistant Finish
- And So Much More!