The best just got infinitely better! Adsil’s research and development has produced an advanced, one-component, siloxane-based hard surface coating that is easy to use, is a LOW VOC product, and outperforms our cult-classics AD1000 and AD2000!
Introducing Adsil’s next generation hard surface coating –MicroGuard1® 1500 Hard Surface Finish. Our MG1 1500 provides a long-lasting, stunningly beautiful, sustainable, and non-sacrificial finish that protects tile & grout, stone, terrazzo and concrete surfaces from corrosion, abrasive wear, mold, odor, and chemical attack. The Improved formula has the same chemistry as AD1000/AD2000 but is now LOW VOC and ONE-COMPONENT!
(replaces AD1000 and AD2000)
Preserve. Prolong. Protect.
At Adsil, we specialize in sustainability – making your assets last longer, stay cleaner and cost less to maintain. Our MicroGuard1® Hard Surface Finish is an inorganic, self-curing, glass-like coating that is among the most durable coating known to mankind.
Adsil’s MicroGuard1® 1500 clear siloxane sealing system covalently bonds with a variety of hard surfaces to produce a beautiful, strong, thin, clear coat that delivers remarkable adhesion, long-term protection, and wear-resistance. Inside or outside.
MicroGuard1® 1500 is formulated to dry quickly is particularly beneficial when dealing in the hospitality, restaurant sectors or any business where downtime is an issue.
Unique Features and Benefits
- Proprietary technology (same reactive siloxane chemistry as AD1000/AD2000)
- Easy-to-use one-component formula
- Fast cure time
- Covalently bonds to the surface (becomes a part of the surface)
- Beautiful, hi-gloss finish
- Matte additive available
- Extends asset/property life
- Sustainable with proven ROI
- Easy to clean, low maintenance
- Cost reduction in cleaning materials and labor
- Enables green cleaners to be effectively used
- No maintenance contract necessary
- Eliminates the need for waxing and buffing
- Mold, mildew, fungus, germ, bacteria mitigation (ASTM-G21 rated zero, no microbial growth)
- Clear, non-yellowing surface protection from UV light degradation
- High traction, wet or dry (ANSI/NFSI B101.3 DCOF Rating – .43)
- Wear resistant, long-term durability (ASTM D4060)
- Abrasion or ablation protection
- Extreme tolerance to heat and cold
- Chemical and stain resistant
- LOW VOC
- Indoor and outdoor use
Preserve, Prolong and Protect your most valuable assets, and your bottom line, with MicroGuard1®!
Click on a surface group for detailed benefits.