Daytona Beach, FL – (Tuesday, October 19, 2010) ? Well, not exactly, but when University of Florida’s Assistant Director of Housing announced they won the prestigious Prudential/Davis Maintenance Award, all accolades went to Adsil Corporation, the makers of MicroGuard Clear Floor Treatments.
Adsil provided live demonstrations of MicroGuard Anti-Graffiti, MicroGuard Tile & Surface Cleaner, MicroGuard Concrete Surface Sealer and MicroGuard HVAC at the annual tradeshow for the Association of College and University Housing Officers International (ACUHO-I) in Charlotte, NC, from October 12-15, 2010. ACUHO-I was the ideal audience for the university maintenance market.
Adsil President, Jim Gibson, said, “Our clients on the college and university side really appreciate and understand the difference between our patented MicroGuard technology and the old “wax, buff, strip and re-wax” process. Once they make the switch, the change brings savings in time and money, and the natural beauty of all surfaces is rejuvenated to almost original luster.”
Adsil manufactures unique, patented, clear, inorganic, reactive siloxane coatings that protect a wide array of different surfaces. Adsil’s inorganic coatings are designed to help extend the life expectancy of equipment and property, but also contribute to the ease of maintenance of these surfaces, lowering cleaning costs. MicroGuard provides non-ferrous metal corrosion protection; for mold & mildew mitigation on numerous interior or exterior surfaces; for energy savings on HVAC/R equipment; for producing a stain-resistant, ‘wet-look’ seal- coat on concrete or decorative stone; for sealing grout and hard tile surfaces against staining, mildew growth improved coefficient of friction and burnishing, and so much more.
The Full MicroGuard Product Line offers:
- Mold & mildew mitigation, interior or exterior
- Non-sacrificial anti-graffiti protection
- Abrasion or ablation protection
- Surface protection for UV light degradation
- Corrosion protection of non-ferrous metals
- Unparalleled stain resistance properties
- Reduction of energy consumption HVAC/R equipment
- Ease of surface cleaning & maintenance
- Reduction of costs associated with cleaning
- Extension of asset or property life
- Beautifully protecting, preserving & prolonging your surfaces
- Adsil is setting a new standard of excellence in the field of high-performance product finishes with a full line of MicroGuard products.
For more information on Adsil Corporation, please call 386-274-1382.