Adsil manufactures several MicroGuard® products that can be applied onto bare concrete or other masonry surfaces, such as brick, pavers, decorative stone, stucco or concrete/polymer blends. Unlike other coatings, these product finishes can be used for either interior or exterior surfaces and are designed for both horizontal and vertical applications.
MicroGuard® D702 Base Coat is designed to be applied prior to the application of MicroGuard® AD1000 All-In-One Hard Surface Finish, as part of a complete system. MicroGuard® AD702 Base Coat penetrates deeply into decorative brick pavers, exterior concrete surfaces, stone and most other masonry surfaces and effectively fills the concrete capillaries. Once cured, the surface is resistant to mold and mildew growth. Dramatic deepening of existing stone colors can be expected as well as long term repellency and easy removal of common embedded stains from chewing gum, cigarettes, soda, spills and more.
MicroGuard® AD1000 All-In-One Hard Surface Finish may be used in conjunction with MicroGuard® AD702 Base Coat to create very attractive, high-gloss masonry surface. When used as a base coat/finish system it provides a non-sacrificial surface with maximum abrasion, ablation and chemical resistance. This is often desirable for interior concrete floors where extended durability must be combined with aesthetics.
MicroGuard® is the protective treatment system of choice for enhancing and maintaining many indoor and outdoor concrete surfaces found in factory or warehouse installations, auto repair bays, aircraft hangars, theme parks, outdoor malls and many other public venues.
Unique Features and Benefits
- Patented technology
- Covalently bonds to the surface (becomes a part of the surface)
- Beautiful, hi-gloss finish
- Extends asset/property life
- Sustainable with proven ROI
- Easy to clean, low maintenance
- Cost reduction in cleaning materials and labor
- Enables green cleaners to be effectively used
- No maintenance contract necessary
- Eliminates the need for waxing and buffing
- Mold, mildew, fungus, germ, virus, bacteria mitigation (ASTM-G21 rated zero, no microbial growth)
- Clear, non-yellowing surface protection from UV light degradation
- “High Traction” wet or dry (NSFI certified, ASTM D2047)
- Wear resistant, long-term durability (ASTM D4060)
- Abrasion or ablation protection
- Extreme tolerance to heat and cold
- Chemical and stain resistant
- Non-sacrificial, graffiti protection
- Indoor and outdoor use