Adsil manufactures unique products for unique surface requirements. Surfaces such as hard tile & grout, either vertical walls or horizontal flooring, decorative stone and terrazzo are all highly suited to receive MicroGuard1® product finishes.
MicroGuard1® 1500 All-In-One Hard Surface Finish provides a long-lasting, stunningly beautiful, sustainable, and non-sacrificial finish that protects these surfaces from abrasive wear, microbial growth, odor, and chemical attack.
As a finish, MicroGuard1® 1500 solves a variety of problems associated with keeping hard surfaces looking and smelling fresh and clean. Porous areas like grout can absorb debris resulting in stains, microbial growth, and unpleasant odors.
MicroGuard1® 1500 clear finish bonds with the floor surface for unmatched strength, durability, and wear resistance. MicroGuard1® 1500 also produces sustained, long-term hydrophobic surfaces that repel dirt and debris resulting in significant, measurable reductions in cleaning and maintenance costs. Grout lines are sealed, and odors caused by accumulating oils, grime, dirt, urine, mold, and spills are eliminated.
MicroGuard1® surface finishes are commonly found in hospitals, restaurants, department stores, arenas, airports or wherever sustained anti-microbial performance, appearance and low maintenance costs are desired.
Unique Features and Benefits
- Proprietary technology (same reactive siloxane chemistry as AD1000/AD2000)
- Easy-to-use one-component formula
- Fast cure time
- Covalently bonds to the surface (becomes a part of the surface)
- Beautiful, hi-gloss finish
- Matte additive available
- Extends asset/property life
- Sustainable with proven ROI
- Easy to clean, low maintenance
- Cost reduction in cleaning materials and labor
- Enables green cleaners to be effectively used
- No maintenance contract necessary
- Eliminates the need for waxing and buffing
- Mold, mildew, fungus, germ, bacteria mitigation (ASTM-G21 rated zero, no microbial growth)
- Clear, non-yellowing surface protection from UV light degradation
- High traction, wet or dry (ANSI/NFSI B101.3 DCOF Rating – .43)
- Wear resistant, long-term durability (ASTM D4060)
- Abrasion or ablation protection
- Extreme tolerance to heat and cold
- Chemical and stain resistant
- LOW VOC
- Indoor and outdoor use