Adsil manufactures unique products for unique surface requirements. Surfaces such as hard tile & grout, either vertical walls or horizontal flooring, decorative stone and terrazzo are all highly suited to receive MicroGuard® product finishes.
Patented MicroGuard® AD1000 All-In-One Hard Surface Finish provides a long-lasting, stunningly beautiful, sustainable and non-sacrificial finish that protects these surfaces from abrasive wear, microbial growth, odor and chemical attack.
As a finish, MicroGuard® AD1000 solves a variety of problems associated with keeping hard surfaces looking and smelling fresh and clean. Porous areas like grout can absorb debris resulting in stains, microbial growth, and unpleasant odors.
MicroGuard’s clear finish bonds with the floor surface for unmatched strength, durability and wear resistance. MicroGuard® AD1000 also produces sustained, long-term hydrophobic surfaces that repel dirt and debris resulting in significant, measurable reductions in cleaning and maintenance costs. Grout lines are completely sealed and odors caused by accumulating oils, grime, dirt, urine, mold and spills are eliminated. The tile itself becomes a “High Traction” surface reducing slip and fall liability and retains a beautiful, high-gloss long after curing.
MicroGuard® surface finishes are commonly found in hospitals, restaurants, department stores, arenas, airports or wherever sustained anti-microbial performance, appearance and low maintenance costs are desired.
Unique Features and Benefits
- Patented technology
- Covalently bonds to the surface (becomes a part of the surface)
- Beautiful, hi-gloss finish
- Extends asset/property life
- Sustainable with proven ROI
- Easy to clean, low maintenance
- Cost reduction in cleaning materials and labor
- Enables green cleaners to be effectively used
- No maintenance contract necessary
- Eliminates the need for waxing and buffing
- Mold, mildew, fungus, germ, virus, bacteria mitigation (ASTM-G21 rated zero, no microbial growth)
- Clear, non-yellowing surface protection from UV light degradation
- “High Traction” wet or dry (NSFI certified, ASTM D2047)
- Wear resistant, long-term durability (ASTM D4060)
- Abrasion or ablation protection
- Extreme tolerance to heat and cold
- Chemical and stain resistant
- Non-sacrificial, graffiti protection
- Indoor and outdoor use